BOOK CAITLYN TO SPEAK
Caitlyn’s passion for life – and an in-born positivity – has inspired thousands of people across South Africa. Her core messages relate to self-management and living a life you love as YOU, and these come through powerfully in all of her talks, whether corporate or in less formal gatherings.
What does Caitlyn speak about?
Caitlyn's motivational talks are inspired by her academic knowledge gained from years of studying & lecturing Psychology & coaching hundreds of individuals. She also draws on her own raw emotions & life experiences to reach into the hearts of her audience and just not only their minds
Caitlyn’s most requested talk topics include:
- Live a life that makes you truly Come Alive
- Manage Stress by knowing yourself better
- Move past Fear to embrace Opportunity
- The Power of Habits (and their effect on productivity)
- Self Management = the core of Job Satisfaction
- Strengthen your Resilience
After leading a life of high achievement, Caitlyn hit rock bottom 12 years ago, lost in a world of not knowing who she was – outside of achieving! She underwent intense therapy and began a scary but beautiful pursuit of true fulfillment. She overcame an eating disorder and a self-limiting headspace whilst studying 6 years of Psychology, and entered a new path of life where achievement was no longer the goal, but instead a by-product of a happy, fulfilling life. Her love for Jesus and understanding of the power of an indemnity in Christ has been a beautiful addition to her path of self love & acceptance.
Her passion for life, high energy levels and innate positivity, has inspired thousands of people across South Africa in corporate and more relaxed settings as well as Church conferences.
Talks & Topics:
A life that makes you come alive
- The unspoken relationship between success & happiness
- Psychology & stats behind this pattern of 'what next' in the pursuit for happiness
- 3 habits (tools) empowering audiences to take control of their internal & external worlds and live truly alive
Self-management: job satisfaction uncovered
- At the heart of job satisfaction is an employee who is happy within them-self
- Self Awareness uncovered
- Switching one's external locus of control to an internal one
- Tools to empower individuals to know themselves better & let this flow into their workplace
strengthen your resilience
- The need for greater resilience in both employees and managers in the workplace is bigger than ever
- The inevitability of change
- The number one proven quality that ensures managers cope in this ever changing economy/company
- In-depth look at the 6 most popular skills (that can be learnt) associated with resilience
strengthen your resilience
- The power of the Cross in surrender
- Caitlyn's life story of moving from a place of hustle, stress & achievement to surrendering at The Cross of Jesus
- Jesus wants YOU more than He wants you to be comfortable: What this actually means in this day & age
- Tools to move us closer to a life of surrender, based on both psychology & coaching principles but backed by scripture
WANT CAITLYN TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT?
Please fill out this form so we can understand more about you and your event.
Listening to Caitlyn speak is absolutely phenomenal; from start to finish you will be hooked.
- Nicola Tweed
From our first meeting, when I interviewed Caitlyn for the Cover of the August issue of our Get It Durban Magazine, I was left in awe.
She’s warm, friendly and one can easily see after having listened to her talk at our recent Reader Event boasting more than 120 women from all walks of life, that Caitlyn has found her true calling as a life and motivational coach. What makes her all the more adored, appreciated and successful is that her advice, her words, her motivation and the resources and tactics she applies to her work or shares with others are not only backed by academic learning, but they are based on her own challenging life experiences. As a result, she is a brilliant strategist, a thought provoker and a cheerleader with a knack for knowing just how to help those around her to hone in on their own skills in order to find clarity of purpose, direction and the desire to embrace their own personal journeys to fulfilment.
- Bronwyn Forbes- Hardinge
(Editor of Get It Magazine Durban)
Caitlyn’s talk was very well presented, she made things very practical by using her own life experiences. We walked away with good pointers!
Caitlyn’s talks are thought-provoking and highly enriching! Her analogies are both fun and practical – We love every minute of her talks!
- Jonnson Workwear (Durban)
Caitlyn is so captivating, so knowledgeable, so determined and endlessly inspiring. It was an absolute pleasure and treat to listen to her talk. Her passion for coaching, guiding and helping others just oozes out of her and I would recommend her as a motivational speaker to anyone.
- Stella Kuhn von Burgsdorff (Stellarize)
Our staff commented on how much more positive they felt after Caitlyn’s talk and how they wished the talk could have gone on for longer. An excellent way to spend our lunch hour!
-Shepstone & Wylie (Durban)
We thoroughly enjoyed Caitlyn’s energy. The practical tools she gave us are invaluable for our professional and personal lives. Simple and easy to understand – great relatable stories and examples.
I worked with Caitlyn on a local Mom Blog Event in Cape Town and I can say hands down she is phenomenal. The moms were all so moved by her powerful and authentic speech on "living your best life as a mum". We were guided through truly trans-formative exercises and we all left inspired to live our best lives. I was the event planner and am so grateful I chose Caitlyn to be our speaker; I look forward to working with her again soon! I highly recommend Caitlyn as a speaker for your next boutique or corporate event.
- Christina Masureik @capetownmomchristina