Have you ever wondered why you do the things you do??
Ever thought about what lies behind how you 'show up' in the world??
The Enneagram will provide answers to these questions and offer a path to personal growth and more compassion for yourself and others.
Join us on a journey of self discovery, as you:
- i) discover your enneagram profile (type and subtype, wings and level of integration)
- ii) enter a partnership with us to understand your results
- iii) discover the underlying beliefs and motivations behind your behaviour
- iv) move towards a more integrated "YOU"
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE ..
- A detailed online enneagram test (the individual link is sent to you via email)
- A personalised 27 page PDF report including your enneagram type, sub-type, wings, arrows and areas of growth
- A 45min report back session for unpacking and interpreting your results with one of our coaches
- A 45min session to discuss patterns that have emerged and steps to work towards a more integrated and authentic YOU
MEET OUR COACHING DUO: CAITLYN & SUE
We're a mom and daughter duo, who both have a passion for personal growth and a background in Psychology. The Enneagram is a tool which we love and feel privileged to be qualified as Integrative Enneagram practitioners. With both of us falling into the Heart quadrant of the Enneagram (Sue is an Enneagram type 2 and Caitlyn a type 3), we are passionate about helping individuals understand and accept themselves, as well as find space to grow within their type.
WHAT IS THE ENNEAGRAM??
In the words of Integrative Enneagram; "The Enneagram is an ancient model that is widely used in various contexts around the world today. The Enneagram refers to the nine different Enneagram styles, each of which represents a worldview and archetype that resonates with the way people think, feel and act in relation to the world, others and themselves. The Enneagram is much more than a personality profile that offers insight into core personality traits, as it delves deeper into the core motivations, defence mechanisms and fears that often lie in the unconscious layers of our personality."