There has got to be more to life...than believing a Summer body is the only road to success?!
I HEAR YOU, BEAUTIFUL.
Surely being stuck in a headspace that limited me & a life where food and my body were both God and my enemy, was not how I was created to live?!
There is another way...
FREE. FULFILLED. YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND.
"This course has completely changed my perspective on life. Caitlyn helped me design a life that I love waking up to and feel in control of. She has equipped me with the tools to take control of my thoughts and emotions, and in turn I've found a new appreciation for my inner self, my body and my life. Embarking on this self-love journey with Caitlyn is truly one of the best decisions I have ever made!" Liza van Zyl
JOIN ME FOR 'BECOME YOUR OWN BESTIE (ONLINE COURSE)'
20th October - 15th November
(Course work is done in your own time)
THIS COURSE WILL INSPIRE YOU TO:
- Begin to celebrate the REAL you and let go of striving for someone else definition of success
- Learn about how your mind/habits works (neuroscience stuff but the fun kind)
- Heal your relationship with your body
- Create a healthy lifestyle free of obsessing or anxiety
- Slow down and turn inwards
- Recognise the season you’re in and your potential & have the courage to tap into it (possibly the YOU that's been hiding for a long time)
HEY BEAUTIFUL, I'M CAITLYN
I’m an active wife & mom of 2 littles who’s passionate about inspiring others to create a life that they love waking up to every morning!
I love my life, but to be honest with you, I haven’t always loved it. I know what it’s like when your life looks great from the outside but you’re lost in performing for others approval, confused about what actually makes you happy and loathing the body you live in. I know what it’s like to live as my own biggest critic.
My journey towards living-happy-now, has taken time and so much intention; but I can officially say that I love my life, my body and my career, and I've loved working personally with over 250 women, over the past 4 years, with eating/ body image disorders who are on this journey towards FREEDOM too.
This is a group online course!
- 2 live feeds with Caitlyn
- Own your story (and the neuroscience around habits and why you think like you do)
- Recognizing the season you’re in & embracing your potential right now
- 2 Master Class videos (watched in your time)
- Managing your emotions (no more turning to food)
- How to move forward with positive habits/routines that match WHO YOU ARE
- Inspiring weekly homework activities
- Personal email contact & interaction with Caitlyn
20th October - 15th November
Signing up for this journey was one of my best decisions at a critical decision-making point in my life... I could choose to stay (unhappy) where I was, or invest in learning more about who I am and how to love that person... And I'm so grateful I chose the latter! This has marked the start of a lifelong journey of loving who I am made to be, and I can proudly say I am nowhere near perfect... And thankfully, that's no longer the goal I'm pursuing
The Course has really changed my life! Caitlyn has been an incredible mentor who has guided me through every step of the way; encouraging and helping me to develop a positive relationship with food and learning to love myself and my body. During the five weeks, I have learnt to recognize and change my habits and create a life that I want to live! Caitlyn was very professional but also personable which created a comfortable and safe environment for me to address the issues I needed to deal with. I would recommend this course to anyone who needs to learn how to break bad habits, create a positive self-image or just learn to love the body they have and the person they are.
Cait van Schalkwyk
Caitlyn is a breath of fresh air! And her course, Digesting Love, is life changing. When I signed up I wasn’t 100% sure what I wanted out of the experience nor did I realize the impact it would have on me in such a short time. I really connected with Caitlyn and her input and feedback was real, attainable and profoundly impactful. In a few short weeks I honestly feel like I’m on the road to not only finding my true self again, but my mindset and actions are now part of my everyday life choices. Thank you for impacting my life so positively.